FITFUNADVENTURES LIMITED NOTICE AND TAKEDOWN POLICY
The website www.fitfunadventures.com gives a platform to businesses to promote their business activities and events and to showcase their businesses. In doing so we act in good faith. However, despite safeguards put in place, we recognise that content or information may be posted that is in breach of copyright laws, contain sensitive personal data, or include content that may be inaccurate, false, unfair, libellous to you or others, or in any other way offensive. If you are concerned that you have found content on our website that falls under any of these categories or any other issues, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Notice and Takedown” or “Incorrect Content” in the subject bar, stating the following:
- Your name
- A contact phone number
- The exact and full URL of the content you object to
- If the request related to copyright, you must provide proof that you are the rights holder and a statement that you are the rights holder or an authorised representative.
- The detailed reason for your objection including any evidence to support your position of inaccurate or false information, copyright law, privacy law, data protection, obscenity, libel, defamation, etc.
AFTER A COMPLAINT HAS BEEN RECEIVED
FitFunAdventures Limited will acknowledge receipt of the complaint via email.
FitFunAdventures Limited will make an initial assessment of the validity and plausibility of the complaint
If FitFunAdventures Limited find it to be a valid complaint, the content will be temporarily removed from the website pending an agreed solution
FitFunAdventures Limited will contact the business or reviewer who uploaded the content to inform them a complaint has been received, on what grounds and that they have a right of reply within 14 days. A copy of your notice and ancillary documents and your contact information may be provided to the business or reviewer.
FitFunAdventures Limited will then assess the points of both parties
The below are the possible outcomes of a valid complaint going through the processes outlined above
- The content is put back on the website unchanged
- The content is put back on the website in a fashion that is acceptable to both parties
- The content remains removed from the Site and the business or reviewer is given a written warning about their future conduct
- The content remains removed from the website and the business or reviewer is removed from the website either temporarily or permanently